Micro Cube review by Roland

Roland: Micro Cube

Purchased from: Everything Musical

This amp kicks ass! The amp has a variety of sounds with the many effects and amp models built into it. The only problem is that the distortion is a bit noisy at max. With a noise suppressor you'd be good, though. The clean channel is great along with the realistic acoustic modeling. The sound and tone isn't perfect, but close enough.

This amp can put out any style of music. Whether it's country, blues, or sweet clean tones to hard rock and heavy metal. It has a variety of effects that can be used. The only problem is that the effects can't be turned on and off at will like with a pedal. The controls are on the amp so unless you play with the effect throughout the entire song, use a pedal or you will have some problems. This amp can be especially loud despite it's size and can hook up a microphone and headphones. And it's portable so I can play wherever I want to.

This amp is great in many ways but I would have to say no gigging for it. Way to small of an amp. Recording is a different story. I have used it in all my recordings so far. It is a durable amp as my friend Caleb has dropped it before. So, I probably won't have a problem with any damage done to it.

This amp is awesome! Not only is it portable with 20 hours of battery life, but it has 6 different amp styles! The styles are acoustic, clean, black panel, brit combo, classic stack, and r-fier. It can also use a microphone and headphones. The effects built in are chorus, flanger, phaser, tremelo, delay, and reverb, along with your basic distortion. It also has a tuning key built in. It can be battery or AC powered.

hurpes
    anyone know if this amp is good for/ works for bass guitar? I need a travel amp for college. Or if it doesn't then can you point me to an alternative?