Micro Cube review by Roland

Roland: Micro Cube

The sound of this amp is great, it suits all the music I play, which ranges from Enter Shikari and Lostprophets to Blink 182, and I've also been able to play blues, and even Slipknot on it. There has'nt been a single song I haven't been able to play on it yet, this amp can cover practically everything. The sound is also pretty nice to, even when played at maximum volume the clean still sounded pretty nice.

Overall this amp is brilliant, it suits any style of music and if it were lost or stolen I would definately buy it again, or get one of the bigger cubes, however, if you are looking to use this in a band practise then although it is loud for it's size, it isnt really loud enoughto play over multiple instruments, I would recommend one of the larger cubes for that.

This amp is pretty tough, I dropped it from about a metre by accident and the only thing that broke was the nut covering the guitar input, which I believe can easily be replaced. The sound is still fine, and it feels as solid as a brick. The knobs also feel prtty solid.

This amp is the first I've ever owned, and as a beginner amp it is amazing. It can cover all different types of music, as it has six different amp models, ranging from some clean tones to extreme metal distortion. It also has Chorus, Flanger, Phaser and Tremolo effects, as well as delay and reverb, which I believe are made by Boss, Who Roland own. Other features are a headphone jack, aux. inputs a setting that allows you to play a mic through it and it can run off batteries.

firebreath07
    Almightynikita wrote: nerz wrote: I bought one for 110 euro's and thats about 100 dollars i think so there pretty cheap and with all the delays and stuff it makes it the best practice amp i think Umm 110 EU is probably more than 150$ mate might be close to 200
    Read the date.