Micro Cube review by Roland

Roland: Micro Cube

Price paid: € 75

Purchased from: Friend

I play whit Ibanez RG321 H/H. I play mostly Metallica,AC/DC, Megadeth etc... And it fits good for that ac/dc kinda stuff, but not Metallica or Megadeth. It hums when you add little gain. I tried whit other guitar (american Fender) and still same noise. You can get nice Blues sound from it. :=)

I can recommend this amp to beginners, but i think Vox little box is better. (I own it too) I have played 2 years, I dont play in a band. I love clean sounds, but hate rfier! I dont know much abbout effects, but it works for me! I can reccommend this to your little home.

I dropped this amp yesterday and anything happened. Pretty good thing. Nothin wrong whit this amp.

Its pretty cool looking. When i pluged i heared r-fier modeling. It sucks. Other modelings are pretty good. Headphone jack that i didnt test. This amp needs better heavy chanel. Effects are pretty cool too. It good for beginner.

Imperial
    This thing can't possibly compete with drums can it? Haha, a friend of mine bought one for $30. They're normally $110 or $120 methinks.