Micro Cube review by Roland

Roland: Micro Cube

A really great sound it doesn't make any noise in the back. On low volume it sounds fine. I play Ac/Dc, Guns N' Roses etc. and it's ok for that but not perfect. It a huge variety of sounds! I can be playing accoustic and with a few clicks I could be playing metal.

This is a great amp for all styles of music. It's not perfect but it's a great amp. I love the channels but I really don't use the effects. I don't think I would by another one if it broke I would want to save up for something else but it's so great I really hope it doesn't break.

It hasn't broken down but I wouldn't use it at a gig. I haven't had to repair it or anything but I haven't had it that long any way. I can rely on it to take any where I go which is really nice. So far there haven't been any problems with it. So overall it is very reliable and durable.

It is a great amp for just a hobby! I am just a beginner so I have not played in a band but for just a home amp it has pretty good features. I wish it had bass, middle, and treble but it doesn't. It has a lot of affects and channels. I don't use the effects much but the channels are awesome. You can play any style of music on it. It has an accoustic channel which really sounds great.

decayingdave
    If anyone's written a review, they'll be familiar with where it tells you to NOT write ''Shining Reviews'', such as not giving every feature a 10.
    Ibanez_K7-rockz
    I play this little sweet thing too and its amazing. this...small amp is much loader than other bigger amps at the same sound level also the other Roland Cube (15W etc) are great amps
    Froboarder
    acoustielectric wrote: It won't overpower drums but seriously, who would be using an amp this small next to drums? lol
    It works at full volume, but you're just barely audible next to double bass and a 200W stack. And it also sounds bad near max volume.