SM-60RC review by Samick

I am using it with a Epiphone G-400 (SG copy) and it suits it pretty good with the two humbuckers. I play blues-rock, classic rock and with a overdrive/distortion pedal you can get a really good tone out of it. Once the volume is at the max the amp gets a bit noisy with the overdrive on but on the clean channel it performs pretty good.

I play blues-rock/classic rock and it suits fairly well. I have been playing for about 3 years I use this with an Epiphone G-400 and Boss Dual-Overdrive Pedal. I would like to see someone try and steal it but if I could get it again for $200 I would, even $400. I don't know how much $200 is in America or Europe but in Australia it's not much for 60 watts. Best buy I've made!

This amp hasn't broken on me yet and I've had it for 6 months I haven't even broke a fuse. I haven't gigged with it but I would if giving the chance, it's great for jamming.

I'm not sure when this amp was made but it may have been 1993 made in Korea. 2 channel 60 watt amp. It comes with a good footswitchable reverb, chorus and overdrive although the overdrive is a bit thick and bassy. Bass, treble, middle controls.

aza_rock_god
    I have this amplifier, and its a nice little amp, 60 watts is pretty much just enough for me ai, but i need a distortion pedal now ( i got mine second hand ). but overall, i NICE amp!