10 Watt review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 4.5 Poor
Squier: 10 Watt

Purchased from: Lundsmusic and piano

I'm using a Squier Strat on it and it sounds kinda ok but the amp makes it sounds like I'm sittin in a jar and play. The distortion is very hard and brutal. I like more softer dists when I just sit down and just play some. I play hardrock, rock and some grunge and it works with it not more. It's very noisy at high volumes in diffrent settings annoiyng like hell. It's kinda hard to get variation but whit a pedal or a effectbox as I use, the sound gets kinda decent.

I've been playing for 6 month maybe a bit more but I'm playing everyday and practise on diffrent things. With it I use a Zoom 505 II multi effect box that's what I like about the amp it makes me able to make a dubbel dist, it's really cool. I bought this in a package with a Squier Strat and If I had choossen another amp I wouldn't of afford it sad but true I should of asked more about the amp but at that monent I didn't think it was so important about the amp.

I would never use it on a gig beacouse it's only 10w. But it seems and is kinda ruff, when it falls standing it always work when I put it on.

The Squier 10W has 2 knobs 1 bass 1 tremble 2 channels overdrive and clean, gain knob, 1 headphone jack and 1 input that's all.