Champ 15 review by Squier

Squier: Champ 15

I play a Fender Stratocaster on it and the combo works very well. It fits my rock n roll and blues style perfectly. The amp is very versitile though. My freind plays heavy metal on it all the time. With the distortion on there is a lot of background fuzz but goes away when you start playing. The clean channel is the same no matter what volume you put it at. The distortion can get pretty heavy, but nothing too bad.

This amp is a great match with my style of playing. I have been playing for a little over 2 years and have been using this amp the whole time. Along with the amp I also use a Morley Bad Horsie 2 wah pedal. If it were stolen, I would get the same thing. Its so great for practicing and small venues. This is an excellent amp.

I wouldn't play this amp on a gig only because I dont think a 15 watt amp would be a good gig amp. If it were a small room, I would defianatley play it without any backups. This amp has never broken down and can survive a hurricane.

This amp isnt very old but it is durable. I've dropped it multiple times and it hasn't affected its performance. It has two channels, one for clean tone and the other for distortion. The distortion is great for the rock n roll and metal I play and the clean channel is awsome when I play the blues. It has a headphone jack built on so if your self-conscious about your playing you can keep it to yourself. I use this amp in my basement as a practice amp and it has more than enough power.