SP-10 review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 6.5 Neat
Squier: SP-10

I was using a Fender American Strat when I had the opportunity to goof off on this amp for a while and talk to him about it, it suites really any type of music style as long as you like a lot of humming while your distortion is on more for old rock is what it would be suited for. The distortion on this amp is not very good either to much static.

My Overall Impression is this amp is only for begginners, any one else would get annoyed and trow it out the window, I wish it had better distortion and a little more power. Pair it with a Bad Dog Distorter on clean and using the pedals distortion, then it is ok.

This amp is not a very realiable amp although it is built pretty sturdy and I would not use it on a gig at all it has no power to it the distortion has so much static. For a begginner this amp would be perfect.

This amplifier comes with 2 different channels (clean and distortion) and 3 controls (volume, tone and bass). This amplifier doesn't exactly have the power I want it to have and I would never really use the bass feature I would just set it a certain way and leave it. This is amp is mainly used for a beginners amp by a friend.