Cube 20 review by Stranger

Stranger: Cube 20

I play a GB&A guitar and use all pickup settings for different songs. It suits my music stlye (metal and rock) really well and is good with distortion. It can get noisy (very little) but the noise can be avoided easily. The amp is pretty versatile and can make enough sounds for my use. It doesnt have a inbuilt distortion (which is good that it doesnt) and maintains the distortion sounds pretty well.

It suits my style well and is a really good buy. I have been playing for a year now and a find it good. If it were ever stolen I would buy the same amp with a higher wattage. Overall it is a really good amp for most guitarists, except pro's, and is worth the money.

It is a really dependable and can be used in a gig without a backup. The amp has never broken down and doesnt show signs of breaking. It is pretty reliable and can be used frequently without any hazards.

The amp is really good and suits my stlye of playing decently well. It has headphone, pre out, guitar, mic and keyboard jacks. It is good and has a enough power for me and my band. The singer attaches his Mike to my amp with the guitar and it handles both of them really well. I use this amp everywhere from my house to my school.

thelonegrey
    Its worth the money alright but the tone you get from this is really bad ,cough up little more and you can get a marshall mg15cd which is better than this .Well thats my opinion , ive used it before glad i dont anymore.
    yazi
    I am not gonna take that as a review. Develop a style and a sense of gear first.
    noxiouswinter
    stranger sucks alright! I have the cube 80. This really is no guitar amp. Just an amplifier with the cheapest components available & put out there as guitar amplifier. It could easily be the worst ever made.. sure it don't deserve a 9
    sambargun
    Dont compare Marshall and Stranger. Like the reviewer said, this is for the beginner and professional but only for home practice or other small scale performances. Extremely basic and cheap and its durable big time. Mine has been thrown, left in the rain(kerala monsoons are really heavy) and kicked, still works like a charm. Worth every paise.....
    pravarth
    mine is a cube 20m.its really produces a good sound.it cant be compared to the quality given by marshall but is pretty decent for home practice and for small performances and much cheaper too.
    aryasridhar
    I have been using Stranger Cube 20 for a while now, It sounds nice, However I would have liked Overdrive inbuilt, As of now I dont own any effects pedal, I am using Amplitube 2 Live Instead and it sounds great with Chorus/Echo/Flanger/Wah-Wah and Distortion pretty well.... I dont see anything wrong with this Amp...However I guess the cables that i have arent that good...Need to get Noiseless cables....There is Hiss when i connect this Amp to a power Outlet without Proper Grounding....Else it sounds great
    aryasridhar