Cube 20 review by Stranger

• Reviewer's score: 4.8 Poor
Stranger: Cube 20

Purchased from: Local Store

I'm using Jackson Dinky with humbucker pickup. It suits with style I play which is metal, hard rock, pop, & country. In rainy day and high humidity it creates some sort of humming noise. When I give 100% to all the knobs it becomes so noisy. This Amp Can only give clean sound. So it is necessary to buy fx pedals or processors. The distortion occurs in max volume. The distortion is very annoying.

I play hard rock, metal, pop & country, this only give a clean so it matches with the style I play. I've been playing for 4 years. I own Casio WK3800 keyboard, Jackson Dinky JS22R guitar, Zoom G3 processor. I should asked about this noise it makes and sometime it receives a radio station, which is rather very awkward and unprofessional. If this amp get stolen or lost I would never buy it again. I'll buy Line 6 or Behringer instead. I didn't compared to any other product that time I wasn't aware of any other. I was so desperate to buy one, so blindly I bought one. I wish for this amp to have noise reduction circuitry.

It's is hard to depend on this amp. This amp is so embarrassing, sometimes I want it to smash it on the wall. It gets very noisy sometimes. It's only for the beginners. Although it never broke down So far. I bought this amp with my first Yamaha guitar, that time I wasn't aware of anything about instruments or amps.

I'm not sure about the manufacturing year of the amp. But this amp is cheap reliable suits with any genre you play. My style playing is shredding, solos & rhythms chords. Single channel for 1.guitar, 2.keyboard & 2.mic. It doesn't have any effects loop or switching channels, but it has the knob for controlling, volume, mid, bass, treble, and separate volume and tone for mic control. Headphone & pre-out jacks are available. It is a stereo amp.

Nick Beast
    This shit amp kinda sounds good with nice effect pedals like MeZone, NuX PG-2 and nice guitars(Cort X11, EVL-X4; Ibanez Rgs). And every single f**king Solid State amp sounds like crap when you crank it up that much(9-10 o clock volume)so that's not an issue. I've 20 watt one, I used it when my tube amp(Line 6 Spider IV hybrid) overheat.