Rambler 25 review by Sundown

Sundown: Rambler 25

Purchased from: Parrish Music

The sound is where this amp shines. The over driven tones are thicker than my Vox AC15, you can even get a nice metal sound. I am not trying to sell these or anything I was very surprised how good it sounds. I was honestly like is this really solid state. Clean channel is what it should be reverb is digital which is a downfall in my opinion.

I just bought this amp for a portable little guy that sounds good. I have had a Marshall MG and they are SH*T so when I tried this for only $100 it is extraordinary and I don't know why the company doesn't get recognition. Hopefully this review will get some people to check it out really nice amp.

It is structurally dependable have only had it a couple of days but it has a five year warranty. I think if any problem would occur it would be the speaker or digital reverb. A guy really could mic this and record with it if it had a nice British speaker in it. Reminds a lot of the Tiny Terror because it is a little workhorse.

The Rambler is a sweet little amp that is surprisingly light and compact, features typical EQ and punchy overdrive. Has digital reverb as it is a solid state amp. It is a basic practice amp but with my experience they don't typically make amps of this quality for the price. I think the reverb is weak otherwise it is a good design.