Trademark 60 review by Tech 21

Tech 21: Trademark 60

Purchased from: N/A

I have an Epiphone SG (the 400 dollar one) with '57 Reissue Gibson humbuckers on it with 11 Gage Ernie ball strings. As I mentioned before I play metal, hard rock punk and some blues. This amp suits all of them, and anything else you can think of it. This amp has a crystal clear clean tone, but its a tad ruzzy when you have reverb cranked and clean on max. This amp can make an almost acoustic clean tone (you have to fiddle with it a bit though) or the craziest heaviest distortion ever heard! But as I meantioned on the clean tone, when you crank the volume (I had to wear earplus for this) on the overdriven tone and the reverb is maxed it's a bit fuuzy. But with no reverb or low, then it's nice and crisp. You can definetly get a nice tube amp sopund from it though. The distrortion is amazing! Much better than any Marshall.

Great match for the music I play. When I first saw this amp I had some doubts though. It looked all vintage and and crappy looking and the controls are a bit confusing at forst, but once your used to the controls its all good! the only thing I would change is the vintage look it has. This will beat out any Marshall in its class!

Haven't used it much since I only play it for about half an hour once a week, but from what I've heard it's a great amp.

I haven't bought this amp yet buy I have tested it extensively and I will buy it when I get enough dough. This amp is great for any kind of music you want to throw at it. I play mostly hard rock, metal, punk, and some blues, and this amp will take it all. It comes with a 3 button stop box to switch in between the cannels. It has no special effects on it, and I don't need them. It has reverb on it, and if you crank the reverb on it with distorion half way up, it sound as though you are in a stadium. Tis amp is very unique. You can link all three channels up to give you the craziest distortion you could think of. The clean on it sounds almost liek acoustic, and it also has gain on the clean channel. It's a 60 watt Solid state amp. But it is a beast!