Trademark 60 review by Tech 21

Tech 21: Trademark 60

Purchased from: Daddy's Junky Music

This amp does cover all ranges of music from funk (clean Fender sound) to hard rock (Marshall combo), and everything in between; without trying. Very quiet, no excessive noise so no need for a gate, and the reverb is analog so it rules. This amp does cover all ranges of music from funk (clean Fender sound) to hard rock (Marshall combo), and everything in between; without trying. Very quiet, no excessive noise so no need for a gate, and the reverb is analog so it rules!

Like I mentioned above I cover all styles and this amp does it with no problems. I love the Sansamp that's built in the amp and really like the lack of all that digital BS that everyone else has. If you want a great amp that will be nothing but a guitar amp without all the BS digital shit this amp is it. If you want to purchase a quality product this is it. If this amp got damaged, stolen or anything happened to it I would replace it within 24 hours, Tech21 still makes this amp with many different versions and power levels. I love this amp, the only thing I do not like is the open cab, wich it was a closed cab for more bass response but that can be resolved by adding a external cab. I sound like Tech21 commercial, but I really do love this amp, and since I have been playing since 1979 and have also been involved in the USAF Tops in Blues programs I do know a little about equipment and this is a great amp sound.

Since I purchased this amp, no problems at all. The Tolex has with stood years of gigs, the foot pedal still works flawlessly, and the amp still sounds like it did when I bought it. Never has any gig been canceled because of this amp. Tech support at Tech21 in unbelievable, this amp is almost 10 years old and they still have no problems helping me if I send a email. Loads of presale support and after sale support. It was their staff Who helped me set up my current rig that operates in stereo with the Trademark 60 and the Powerengine 60. What a sound.

I purchased the amp used in 2000 and I believe it was around a year old then. I have always been a fan of the Sansamp Effects pedal and it was a no brainer. I figured it would be a good purchase and here it's 8 years later and this amp is still going strong. The amp has many options that most amps don't even come close, mainly the 4 channels. Let me explain it has the standard Clean (with overdrive option) and the Overdrive/Lead channel; but each channel also has a boost option on the pedal giving this amp a ability of not needing a overdrive pedal for leads in either channel. The EQ Section actually does something with the EQ and the amp is very light but has been to many gigs with me. The amp is 60 watts but I use this amp in stereo with a Tech21 Power Engine 60 and that sounds so cool. I cover material from Funk, Blues, Hard Rock and some Country; so the amp does all of this without touching any settings.