TTM30 review by Traynor

Traynor: TTM30

Purchased from: Long and McQuade

Sounds fine. Tested with many different guitars. My best bet is bring in your guitar before purchasing and try it with all the different settings. Get what you want. This thing is noisy! Loud as hell. If you still live with your parents, I'd suggest staying under volume 5 when you have the overdrive on. It's that loud.

I play anything from Ben Harper and Yellowcard allll the way to Audioslave and Metallica. This amp does it all for me. I've been playing for about a year and a half and if this thing was stolen I'd get another one. At $255 how could you go wrong? The thing I most love about this amp is how loud it goes. Music isnt music until you hear it!

Depend on this? OF course! Would I use it on a gig without a backup? You should always have a backup! I've had the amp for about half a year and nothing has changed, all in all it sounds good (tone knob on guitar is broken though, so I haven't tested all possibilities). Open back body for easy repair/cleaning (or stashing contraband if you really need a good spot).

Recently made I believe. It's a tube amp, yes, but I have no problems with it. Excellent amp in my tastes. High and low input jacks so if you want this thing to pound. I'd suggest high. Got a gain knob for the overdrive channel. Standard volume knob. 3 band EQ. Presence + reverb knobs. Input for reverb pedal on back. For the price, I'd almost say this amp is a steal.

CoDee
    And I thought I was the only one who used an open-backed amp for a stash. Great review.
    ClaypoolWooten
    i had a traynor bass mate 25. It sucked alot. but i gues they make better guitar amps, plus 30 watts on a guitar amp is like 75 on bass.