AD100VT review by Vox

Vox: AD100VT

Purchased from: SamAsh

Sound, well if you have ever wondered what replicated tube tone blasted through two 12 inch speaker through a chrome grate, its kind of like that. This amp is by far one of the nicest sounding combo amps out their for this price range. The cleans are sweet sounding and dont get crappy when overdriven, and the distortion is killer. Metal, hard rock, ska, blues, classical, jazz, surf, acid hill billy whatever this beast will play it. There is harldy a noise at even high levels (buzzing). It suits me perfectly, and I play all those styles minus the hillbilly.

I played a lot of other combo amps. Some Marshalls, Line 6, and Peavey and none of them compared with this beast. Hard rocking guitar has never sounded better, and for the price you would be crazy not to buy this amp. If you do and you don't like it I won't refund you but I will recomend a good doctor. You would have to be crazy not to love this amp.

Only had it for a couple months but since then I've dropped AMP energy drink down it, my brother kicked it (the jacknut, and it's been in my garage for a bit). I'm not saying these things are good for the amp, but I havent seen s change in its reliability or durability. I would defenitly take it gigging. It also comes with a 7 year contract so I'm covered.

There are so many awesome features on this amp I dont know where to start. Maybe the amp modeling or built in effects. The tube powered pre-amp that delviers real tube tone for those who cant afford a real tube amp. Or that beautiful chrome grill. Whatever it is, the Vox has it! Check their site for exacts.