AD100VT review by Vox

Vox: AD100VT

I use this with an Epiphone Les Paul Custom and play a lot of blues, rock, and metal It suits all of these styles very well because I can always change the amp model if it doesn't. It sometimes has a slight buzz but it has only done that a couple of times and is not loud or a problem at all. There is a ton of variety in the sound this amp can produce it can go from B.B. King to Slayer. The clean channel stays clean at high volumes and the disortion only gets better.

The only problem I have with this amp is the weight, it's not terribly heavy but it gets hard to carry after a while. I love everything about this ampexcept the fact that it is not all tube but it still sounds great for being a hybrid. I compared it to some Marshalls and found it to sound much better.

This amp has a metal grill on the front and probably could not be destroyed by a nuclear bomb (but I do not wish to find out). It has never broken down or malfunctioned and I would be suprised if it did. I would gig with this without a backup becuse I think everyone in the place could take a bat to it and it would be fine.

This amp is very versatile and sounds great in a lot of styles of music. It has 2 programable channels an effects loop and a headphone jack. The footswitch is not included but can be purchased seperately for $25. This amp has a lot of digital effects built in that sound great, I think twelve amp models that range from a gorgeous clean to a crushing distortion. It is hybrid state with one tube in the preamp but it is the best solid state I have heard so far.

aeirom1
    Ok looks good, but how the hell do you get this ampp for more than the 120vt?!?!?
    _Marooned_
    Ive had this amp for a while now.. and it kicks ass. If your looking for an amp around this amps price, be sure to take a look at this one. you will be very satisfied with what you can get out of it.