AD100VTH review by Vox

Vox: AD100VTH

Purchased from: Daddy's Junky Music

I use this with an Epiphone Les Paul with 2 humbuckers. It suits any music style. It isn't noisy at all. I only got feedback when the guitar was inches from the amp while set pretty loud. The amp can sound like just about anything you need. Heavy, blues, cleans. The clean channel is not distorted at high volumes at all. The distortion can get pretty brutal if you want it to. It all depends on how you set all of the settings.

I play anything rock basically. I have been playing about a year and use this with a Epiphone Les Paul. If it were stolen, I would hunt the person who stole it down and beat them with the amp to within and inch of their life. Then I would wait till they heal and repeat. Then I would play through the amp. I love everything about the amp, the look and the sound are great.

I have only had it a few days. I cannot really comment on this. It seems very solidly built. I would bring it without a backup just because I cannot afford a backup and would most likely not buy one if I could just because I trust Vox.

This amp was made in 2006. The amp is probably the most versatile amp I have ever played. It has anything from crystal clear cleans to heavy distortion for palm muting. It has 11 amp presets and 2 user programmable channels. It has channel switching built into the amp and there is an optional 2 button footswitch that you can use for this. There is an effects loop and a headphone jack located on the backside of the amp. It also has 11 useful built in effects (reverb, chorus, delay, etc). On the back of the amp, there is a setting to adjust the power amp from 1-100 watts. I used this amp at my house and it is plenty of power. It will be plenty of power for almost anything. It is a hybrid amp. It contains tube and solid state parts.