AD15VT review by Vox

Vox: AD15VT

Now I really like the sound of this amp I play through a Squier Bullet and I put my money into an amp before a guitar (worth it), but the sound (as great as it was) had a bit of a flaw. The only problem was this. When I turn on my amp it warms up like all tube amps, but the second I touch my volume or gain nobs to turn them up or down the volume is cut by 2/3. Now this could just be my amp but regardless It's annoying.

well if this amp where stolen I would probably not buy this amp again because I would buy the 30 wat instead because the 30 wat has the knob in the back that I would want. but this amp is incredible. If your still having doubts don't because you can not, can not go wrong with this amp.

I treat my things with care and it has lasted me about 2 years and I don't plan on throwing it out anytime soon. It's a matter of It aint broke it still works so I'm gonna still use it. I have jumped off of it and maybe it has fallen over a few times but that's about it.

well this amp has a lot of features, as you probably know. It has 11 amp model as well as 11 effects. The amp models start at an incredible clean channel called Botique(idk if I spelled that right) clean, all the way to a setting called Botique Over Drive. Now it has all the little steps in between like a nice US High Gain and a UK Modern. all the amp models are great and wonderful. The effects are great as well, but still lack. Sometimes they are just too over baring and drown out the guitar. But the things like auto wah and flanger are nice to try out, being a beginer it's nice to figure out what they sound like.

xXLuciusXx
    tom_martin_123 wrote: Do you think its worth paying the extra 20-30 for the 30 watt version?
    O God yes. in the back of the 30 watt there is a knob for your "Power Level" it can make the amp go from a 5 watt to a 30 watt. much better suited to be a room amp. (and it can be twice as loud )