AD30VT review by Vox

Vox: AD30VT

Purchased from: buckley's music

This amp is my best amp yet I've have a 65 watt Peavey Envoy and a 65 watt Crate GTX and they come nowhere close to what my Vox can do. I play rock, blues, metal, punk anything I feel like playing at the time and this amp does it all and makes it sound great. The 11 different amp models give you perfec clean tones too awesome distortion.

My overall impression of this amp couldn't be better. It is a great amp for any kind of music and if it were lost or stolen I would absolutly buy another one.

Although I have only had this amp for a short time I have treated it very well but I know it would stand up to abuse. The metal grill on the front is thick enough to stand up to near anything haven't used it for a gig yet but I'm looking forward to it.

This amp rocks period. Great sound, effects, look, price you name it. It's a tube amp and you'll be surprised how loud it is for a fairly small amp. It extremely striaghtforward to use no tricks or things you'll miss and the VSF2 footswitch (optional) works great with 2 programmable channels and 2 effects, or 2 channels and another setting for what is manually put on the amp it can be switch back and forth.