AD30VT review by Vox

Vox: AD30VT

Purchased from: Merchant City Music

I use this amp with an Epiphone LP std and it works perfectly. I can get countless tones with no feedback or hum atal. The sound is fantastic, I play all different sounds and can get beautiful clean sounds from Black 2X12 or hevey distortion from Numetal or US Higian.

I went into the shop with my heart set in a Marshall MG30DFX when this afforable tube amp caught my eye and I had to have a go and itb totally blew that little Marshall away. The sound is so much nicer and the effects are so so so so much better and more versitle. I would deffinently get this again if it was lost (not likely) or stolen (I hope it's not likely for the health of the thief). So, if your looking for a good beginer/intermediete amp, look no further than the Vox AD30VT.

I've never had any problems and it seems solid as a rock.

This amp has a whole lot of features to play with. It has a amp selector knob with which you can select from 11 different classic valve amps. There is also a preset mode for each of these amps which has been set up with effects, gain, treble, middle, bass etc to suit that amp, but you can always customise in manual mode. This amp also has 11 decent effects which means that you can get hundreds of different sounds playing around with amp and effect settings. Another very usefull feature is the power level knob on the back of the amp. This lets you reduce the power of the amp so you can take full advantage of that tube and crank up the master volume without blowing your room up. One downside is that you can only save 2 channels and footswitch is not included.