AD30VT review by Vox

Vox: AD30VT

Purchased from: Peter Cooks Guitar World

Has loads of different sounds. Can suit whatever type of music you play and can be teamed up with the effects including autowah. The sounds are customizable too, treble and bass adjustments, also middle and of course gain. The acoustic sounds are great, 3 different proper acoustic sounds with great quality. No buzzing in the background or anything because its a tube amp.

If I could choose another amp I wouldn't. I am even thinking that if I ever want a beter amp I will just get a Vox AD50VT (just a louder version of this) because it's great. Definetely better than any Marshall. Am well pleased.

This is one bad part but its not too bad. If you search on the internet "Vox AD30 input fell in" you'll find lots of stories about how the input jack on the amp comes loose and receeds inside the amp. This happened to me about 4/5 months after getting the amp. However it is an easy fix. My dad was able to fish it back out and screw it in again without even having to open the amp. Most people have said they can just open the amp and its an easy fix so don't be put off by this. I never had to deal with Vox so I don't know anything about how long they would of had it for if I sent it in for repairing.

A port for a footswitch. Loads of effects. Loads of different amp sounds. Use for anything, gigging or practising because it has a power knob at the back so you can change it to 15W if you want. 2 channels to save presets. Tube amp. Sounds incredible, the different amp sounds are great, and the quality is excellent.