AD30VT review by Vox

Vox: AD30VT

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I mainly use a Standard Strat and an Agile AL-2800 with this amp and it perfectly suits my bluesier style. It doesn't really get noisy and if it ever does it has a noise gate to reduce the noise. This amp sounds great when its cranked and it can easily be eard over drums. It has eleven effects, but they aren't really useful and I hardly ever use them. The only effect that I use are delay and reverb. The distortion can get pretty brutal if you're on the US high gain or nu-metal setting, and it sound great at high volumes as well. Like I said before, this amp has great cleans and is a very versatile amp.

I mainly play the blues and a lot of clean and classic rock and this amp perfectly suits my style. I've been playing for about 3 years and I consider myself a skilled player and have had a few amps in the past, but none as nice as this one for thr price. I did compare this to the Roland Cube 30 and the Vox was definately the better choice for my style. I would replace this in a flash if were to be stolen or vaporized, this is a great amp and I would hate to see stolen or destroyed.

It's a very reliable amp, it's loud enough for a gig and can still be used for home use. I mentioned before it is a hybrid, meaning it has a tube pre-amp and solid state power amp. It weighs about 30 pound and is relativly easy to carry around and can bea easily used to gig small shows and shows with PA systems. I really doubt this amp will ever let me down and hopefully it won't in the future.

My amp was most likely made in 2006/2005. It's a really nice amp and has a lot of great features for the price you pay. It's excellent for my Bluesier style and has great cleans, it can even handle distortion perfectly. It is a hybrid amp(has a tube pre-amp and solid state power amp) but it still sounds a lot like a tube amp it has a great tube-feel to it. It come with 11 amp models, 11 effects, user programs, preset mode and a 10" speaker. It pretty much has all the features you'll ever need and you can even select the wattage from 0.1-30watts.

Beefchief
    What the hell are you talking about? Only people that can't spell and use proper grammAr can be trusted? I have a Vox AD15VT and it is as awesome as the reviews on this site says it is. I have no reason to believe the AD30VT is any different.
    Pompman
    I have this amp currently on layaway at my local Guitar Center. My original intentions was to buy a used Fender Deluxe Reverb II I saw the previous weekend. When I found out it was gone, I searched the racks and a Vox amp for $239.99 caught my eye. I played some AC/DC on it with an SG, flipped a switch, and then started belting out "Machine Gun" by Jimi Hendrix, the tone I heard sold me to get this. My set date for pick up and pay off of this amp will be the 23rd of July. Only God almighty can keep me from getting my amp.