AD30VT review by Vox

Vox: AD30VT

Purchased from: Guitar Center(mistake)

Right now I'm only using a Epi Les Paul and a cheap Strat, but this thing can even make a crummy guitar sound good. With the different amp models I can Switch from ACDC to Sabbath to Nirvana and then back to Hendrix, just moving one knob! The auto wah is so awesome, it really trebles up the tone, and if you strum hard enough, it acts kinda like a treble boost. The distortion can be none on the BoutiqueCl and Blackface 2x12, and screaming on UShigh gain and numetal. However UK modern, with high bass and low treble with make Black Sabbath's sound available right at your fingertips.

Vox rox! I've been playing six hours a day for as long as I can think back and this is my first actual amp that I've bought worth the money. If someone stole this, I would go after them with my strat and beat the living crap out of them. The only thing I wanted more was some memory for storing presets, it only has two. This amp, for the price, beats Marshall for versatility and Line 6 all around. I bought a Line 6 Spider 111, and I took it back the next day for this.

Never had a problem, dropped it once or twice. Been kicked. Drove in my truck with me everywhere (and you had better not see me drive). This thing will take a lickin' and keep on kickin', no complaints. I think this thing can take it all on with no problems. As for a gig, I don't have enough money for a backup, so if it breaks, I'll play unplugged I suppose.

This is a Brand New amp, and it totally rocks! I play classic rock and punk/grunge, and this amp can do anything. My only gripe about the entire thing is the new XL series has an octave feature and this doesn't, I want an octavia for jimi's solos! This thing can blow me practically out of a garage on about 1/2 to 3/4 power, because of the awesome power level control on the back. Sounds tube, has a tube, do whatcha want, when you want it.