AD30VT review by Vox

Vox: AD30VT

I'm running an Epi'65 SG reissue, and this amp is a dream with the volume up a little so the tube warms up. With built in noise reduction, there is almost no feedback, even at full volume! My favorite setting is Blackface 2x12, full gain and treble, no middle or bass. Say hello to Clapton, the Sex Pistols, and sweet tone for any other kind classic rock you want. UK Modern gives insane distortion, and can make Sabbath sound wicked, and even play Manson, Rob Zombie, etc. If the song your playing has electric guitar on it, this amp will certainly be able to play it.

This is the first amp I've ever bought worth the money. Marshalls version can't compare, Line 6's good version is a lot more, this is what's worth the money! If someone stole it, I'd go run them over, beat their head in with the amp, and then play it afterwords. I love it because it let's me play almost any genre of music, and I have some eccentric tastes. If only it had more memory, I would of gave it a perfect ten, maybe an eleven.

This ain't never gonna break, I haul it around everything, even in below freezing temps. It's a brick wall. I'd go to a gig in a heartbeat, as long as the other guys amps were 100 watt super leads or something, because I'd be blown away. Never broke, even had some idiot set it by a heater and leave it there and it worked (I about killed him). Bulletproof.

The AD30VT is a solid-state/tube moddeling amp, and it has eleven amps and eleven effects built in. Amps range from the Boutique Clean and Blackface 2x12(Fender Twin) to US highgain and nu-metal, etc. This amp can play anything from The Animals to Marilyn Manson, and almost everything inbetween. The effects are auto/wah, comp, chorus, phase, flange, reverb, delay, and several combined. Only wish it had octave, the XL model does. This amp is definetly loud enough to make my ears buzz for a couple of hours on full blast, and it can go quiet enough that my parents can't hear it in the next room. Only gripe is it doesn't have enough channel memory space for you custom presets. Too bad.

picklepopcikle
    ok this or the line spider 30 watt? i play a bit of everything (you know, rock punk rock alternative) so shouldnt this be better?
    05Sonic
    Get the VOX, I had the Spider iii 75W and the AD30VT blows it out of the water. The tone on this thing is great.