AD30VT review by Vox

Vox: AD30VT

Purchased from: Gamlin's Music Centre

I play a Fender Mexican Classic Player '50s Stratocaster. The sound is not very good with the higher gain amp models when you don't use any effects but the overall sound this amp produces is very good. You can play a lot of different types of music with this amp ranging from classical to metal. There are a lot of controls for the effects. You have a tap button to change the time of the delay and the time of the reverb and an edit 1 and an edit 2 to change the effects even more. Most of the effects are double effects which is always good. om the head jack is in monophonic format so the sound doesn't have that warm tone of the speaker which is provided. This is a hybrid amp and is probably one of the best sounding amps for your money.

This amp is a good match to the type of music I play. I would probably buy a different amp ikf it got stolen. I choose this amp because it was the best amp in my opinion for the money. I would probable upgrade it to a better amp. I wish this amp had more channels to save your settings but my overall impression says that it's a very good amp.

This amp hasn't broken down yet but I've only had it for a couple of months. I haven't giged it yet but I won't break. I would use it without a backup. I have heard that you should not move it around much because the tube might break or something but I don't think that's true. Also there is a metal grill to protect the speaker which looks cool.

This amp is packed with great sounding amp models and effects. It comes with a power level knob on the back of the amp so you can get a better sound at a lower volume. There are only 2 channels where you can save your settings to which is not really a lot. I play instrumental rock and this amp is great for that type of music.