AD50VT review by Vox

Vox: AD50VT

Purchased from: guitar center

This amp has amazing sound for a cheap price. I opened up the back and it has a few tubes, but the whole thing isn't tubed, but it gives an amazing sound. I play with a schecter with diamond pickups and it plays beutifully, I evened played on it with my drummer's Squier, it stil gives a sweet sound no matter what. Whether I play all the way down, or pretty loud to get over my drummer, it has the same great sound no matter the level. You can pretty much play any style from country to heavy metal, and it gives superb sound all around.

By far one of the best amps I've played on. My band plays metal/punk to classic rock, and this amp is great. All my friends want to play on it, and it doesn't surprise me, with a great sounding amp like this who wouldn't! I don't have any floor pedals to plug into, but it has a pretty sweet built in effects board so you don't really need one. My favorite feature on this sucker is the amp models, you can play so many different styles it's great for a jam session. The only thing I wish I had asked before I bought it was if I could get the floor switch thrown in with it, haha.

I only had the amp for a few months, but I travel back and forth to my drummer's house, hauling it into and out of the car and it stil plays brand new, and it's got a metal cage in front of the speaker so you won't need to worry about a kicked in amp. Seems to me like it's a really good road amp, meant for the on the go player.

It's a brand new amp purchased from Guitar Center. Bought it a few months ago and its everything I expected and more! It has 11 different amp models good for any type of player. 2 channels that are footswithable and 11 different effects that can be bypassed by the footswitch as well. It has presets for each amp model so you get the perfect mode for each model you prefer. 50 watts in this bad boy is by far enough power for me, good to do gigs just about anywhere. The only problem, which isn't that big, is that you have to turn the volume up a little bit higher for the clean, and when you switch to distortion it might be a bit louder than you wanted.