AD50VT review by Vox

Vox: AD50VT

Purchased from: Woodshed

I have two guitars a Fender Strat and I also own an Ibanez RG-520, and sounds good on both except sometimes on the Strat I get a bit of buzz but it goes away if you change the pickup selector. I play this in my room and in living rooms etc. With this amp you can make just about any sound you can think of. The clean is very full and rich however on full blast you start to hear some distortion (not much though) and the distortion is also amazing on full.

Again I play alot of classic rock and some heavier stuff and it is a very good match. I have been playing for about 2.5 years and I also own a Marshall MG10CD for smaller places. If it were lost/stolen I would definately buy it again. The thing I like most about this amp is that it is so amazing for so cheap, I also love all the different amp types and effects. I compared it to some bigger Marshalls and s Line 6 II Spider and I would say this one takes the cake!

I think that I can definatley depend on this amp although it is new I would say that it is very durable. In a gig I would definatley play without a backup. Because this amp is so new it has never broken down, however I don't expect it to.

This amp was made in 2005 so it is very recent. The type of music I play is classic rock like Eric Clapton, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, etc. I also play Black Sabbath and Guns N' Roses and this amp suites me perfectly it has 12 amp types and 2 programmable channels. It has 11 effects including auto wah, delay, reverb and you can change the speed parameters of each. It has a headphone jack.