AD50VT review by Vox

Vox: AD50VT

I use my Squier but at the store I played an Epiphone SG and it sounded really good. I like to play a lot of punk rock and some hard rock and it sounds really great. There are hardly any irritating noises while playing. The variety and different sounds you can get are almost endless and can suit many styles of music. The clean can be somewhat distorted with high gain but it can sound good. Distortion is amazing too.

This thing sounds great and looks awesome too. If it were stolen I would definetly buy it again. I love the fact that you don't have to get a lot of pedals becasue the effects are built in.

I would defenitely depend on this. This thing looks like it is built to last and to withstand anything. I would never gig with out a backup tho. It's kind of hard to judge this because I've had it for a month.

This amp is awesome. This can perform any type of music really well as it has eleven realistic amp models, and 11 uni/combination effects. It has reverb, delay, flanger, tremolo, auto-wah, and many more. Two footswitchable channels for your clean and dirty. Convenient line/headphone jack for home recording or late-night practice. I use this amp in my basement and it definetly has a lot of power. Oh yeah and it sounds just like a real tube amp.