AD50VT review by Vox

Vox: AD50VT

Purchased from: Turra Music

I'm using an Ibanez GRX20 with this, and although the guitar is pretty shitty, this amp makes it sound great! I play all styles, but mainly hard rock and a bit of metal, and the UK '70s amp model does them both beautifully! It is never noisy as long as you have it set right for the enviroment. The amp can make almost any sound, although the nu-metal setting isn't that great. The clean channel is what you make it, you can have it distorted if you want, just turn the gain up or down, and all setting sound thier best at full volumes. And the distortion, dear Satan I was in love! It is so great, it can be brutal or weak, whatever your song, it's beautiful!

Overall this amp is great! I got rid of my crappy IBZ 10G for this, and I'll never go back, this amp is 50X what the IBZ could ever be. I bought this amp online, and I was scared because I didn't try it out, I wouldn't get what I wanted. But I was pleasently surprised. If it was stolen or lost (I'm not sure you could lose this) I would enforce my warranty. I love everything about this amp. This nothing I hate. If you don't want any effects, you can just override them, almost everything is a press of a button. This is amp was well worth it's price! I'll never go back.

Well, I've had this amp for about amonth, and it's still great, but that's what I expect. I can't really rate it, but I think it'll last a long time.

Well, from what I had heard, this amp was going to be good. I only had to wait 2 days for delivery from NSW to Vic, which, in my mind is pretty good. As soon as I got it, I rook it out of the box, had a wiff. Man, I plugged my Ibanez GRX20 in, and started fucking around with it. Then I calmed down, and sctually read the manual, and that helped me a fair bit, it tells you what each effect does, and what each amp model was built for. But it has 11 different amp models, and 11 different effects. It's power is more then satisfactory, it had a dial on the back so you can control it's power from 0.15 watts to the full 50 watts. So it's good enough for in your room, or at a gig.

Mortigi Tempo
    its great and as for being bad for metal well its got amp settings which sound very distorted to me more than I'd ever want and the fact that you can save a good clean and a good distortion setting helps a lot too