AD50VT review by Vox

Vox: AD50VT

Purchased from: musicians freind

I use an ESP LTD EC-50 with LH-100 pickups and it sounds great. It suts my style great. It really has 12 effects, It has noise reduction and ther isent any, even when the gain is turned all the way up. the clean sounds really good and so does the distortion. The clean is distorded a little an the numetal or us higain setting but all you have to do swich to a different amp setting and it's fine. The distortion is great. On my old amp I had to use a ditortion pedal. But this one is just fine without it.

Like I said, I play metal and this amp suit it well. I've been playing adout a year and a half, I own a ESP LTD EC-50 a beringer guitar and amp and this Vox blows the beringer out of the water. I would but another on if it were stolen I love the distortion opn it some of the effects and amp modles I dont really care for. I compared it witha rouge amp but I found this one and bought it couse the other one looked like it wouldn't be as good and it had effects. I do wish it had a second input though.

this amp is completly dependable. I have heard stories about the input falling into the amp but it seems sturdy. I would use it at a gig without a back up.

This amp is awsome. I play metal mostly and it sounds great. It has two channels. It doesn't come with a footswitch though. It has a headphone jack too. There are 11 amp modles, boutique cl, black 2x12, tweed 4x10, ac15, ac30tb, uk70, uk80, uk modern, numetal, us higain, and boutique od. I use the numeatal mostly. It also has 11 effects aouto wah, compressor, compressor-phaser, compressor-chorus, chorus-delay, chorus-reverb, flanger-reverb, tremelo-reverb, delay, and reverd. I don't use the compressor-phaser because I think it sounds stupid but the rest of it it is cool. I use it at practice and my room. It's also a tube amp.

turbopunk2000
    This amp just kicks, not great for metal but good for punk or other kinds of rock. I bought this over a line 6 and I'll never regret it