AD50VT review by Vox

Vox: AD50VT

Purchased from: Boston Guitar Works

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epiphone Les Paul Standard, Peavey Raptor. Pedals: MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive, DigiTech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive, Boss Chorus Ensemble, Budda Wah Wah. This amp when on a clean sound does not have any distortion. It has a variety of distortions from heavy metal to a more light blues-ish distortion. Be careful though you get a little bit of a humming if you have too many effects. The Amp has a great tube sound.

I play a variety of music. For example I do recordings sometimes on fridays with my friends band and they are a blues band. Every other weekend I jam with my brother and we play heavy metal. Then on tuesdays I have my old guitar teacher over and we play classic rock and southern rock. Then on Wednesdays and Sundays I go to my church and play christian rock. You can get so many varieties out of this amp it is amazing.

This amp is always dependable that is why I have one and I got one for my older brother. I have never need to take this amp in for a repair and I probably never will. I haven't played any other gig's other than at my church and usually our rhythm guitarist isn't their so if you count that as a gig then yea I do use it for gigs. This amp is extremely reliable and durable. I have never had any problems with it.

guitarismylife1
    revan1013 wrote: Anyone here know exactly how to mess with the internal noisegate?
    Bypass the effect, hold the tap button and the edit knob controls the noise reduction