Pathfinder 10 review by Vox

Vox: Pathfinder 10

Purchased from: island guitars

I use a Epiphone guitar which is shaped like a strat but I don't know the name of the model cuz I bought it used. I usually play classic rock and heavy metal and the amp makes the sound very good. The distortion is awesome!!!

I play metal and hard rock, and classic rock. It is a good match for my music styles I play. I've been playin for about a year. If it was lost or stolen I would buy it again or get a Marshall. What I like about it is its loud and good. What I don't like about it is it needs reverb and lil bit of more features but it's a awesome amp. My favorite feature is the distortion cause it's awesome.

I like this amp I would use this at a gig as a backup. Not a gig just like talent show kind places you know. This amp never broke down before.

This amp was made recently. This is a very good amp you can play almost any style. It only has 2 channels clean and overdrive. It has a headphone/line out jack. It can be used for recording and its a practice amp too!! I wish it had reverb I never did use reverb before. I use this amp at home it's a practice amp. It's a 0 Watt amp. It's pretty loud for a 0 Watt.