Pathfinder 10 review by Vox

Vox: Pathfinder 10

Purchased from: Local music store.

It is pretty good for sound. Although when it is up to high gain and overdrive it tends to start drifting off the sound it should be plaing and just playing loud echoes.

overall I think this amp is pretty good. It is a good partner along with my Yamaha guitar. It may not have been my choice have I had bought it (it was a birthday present). Although I am pretty happy with the amp I got. I am a little disappointed that it does not have more settings (master etc). Although I have been playing for 2 years and it has served me faithfully for 2 years.

I can always rely on this. Never has it stuffed up or bugged out. Although I only use it for practising at home so there is no suprises there.

The amp is basic and I reccomend for starting off on guitar. It has a gain, bass, treble, volume, overdrive/underdrive and a headphone input. This amp is good, It suits my styles of music: loud punk/rock. It is fairly small so it is good for taking around. Downfall: Can not be used for advanced use or for band use.