Pathfinder 10 review by Vox

Vox: Pathfinder 10

Purchased from: Euromusica

I use this amp with my Aria Mac 55 (a Strat-style guitar), which is H/S/H. This amp suits my pop punk style perfectly, and it's very noisy for its size, especially with the overdrive knob, that gives the sound an extra punch. This amp hasn't got much of a variety, but it's perfect por practising at home. The clean sound is pretty good, and it sounds very good with single coil pickups. The distortion is fat, and I like it a lot.

This amp is a good match fr my music style. I play it for about six months now, and it has never let me down or deceptioned. It sounds great with distortion pedals. I just love its overdrive channel, it sounds excellent with single coil and great with humbucker pickups. I don't like its sound limitations: hasn't got mid or reverb.

This amp is very solid. Never gave me maintenance problems, and I have already bumped it once or twice. I wouldn't use it for a gig, it's too small. And this is a transistor amp, so no problems with tubes, since it has none.

This amp has two channels, clean and overdrive, input, headphone jack (wich can be used to record)and master volume, gain, bass and treble knobs. Its features are limited, but I can't complain because the price isn't skyhigh. It's pretty solid, I used it for six months and never gave me problems. I play punk and pop rock, but the amp is versatile enough to other styles like heavy metal (with a proper distortion pedal). This is the loudest 0 Watt amp I have ever seen. I use it mainly for practice, and I don't think I would be using it on stage.