Valvetronix VT30 review by Vox

Vox: Valvetronix VT30

I'm using a MIM Strat, playing anything from Pink Floyd to Metallica. I've had the amp for a week, and haven't had any noise problems. There's a noise reduction feature that can be adjusted manually for every guitar. This amp excells at Rock tones, but it can also get pretty good metal distortions, if on the right settings.

I love this amp so much. It is absolutly wonderful and would reccomend it to anyone. It is the best value in this price range, and is higher than any of its competition. There is nothing wrong with this amp, and I wouldn't trade it for any other (the $100-400 price range, that is). I would make the same decision in an instant!

This thing is built like a brick. The chrome plate in the front is solid, and the amp iself isn't going to go anywhere. It is absolutly durable, but I haven't had it long enough to know if it is reliable. For that, read the other reviews here, which all say good things.

I recently got this amp from guitar center, and was blown away by the amount of features. As its been stated so many times in these reviews, it has 22 different amp settings, and each amp setting has a Basic, Effected, and Song style. There are 8 channels: 2 different banks with 4 channels each. There are 11 effects, each with 3 edit selections. The most helpful feature for me is being able to reduce the wattage. If I'm practicing in my room, I'll turn the knob in the back to 15W so I can keep the master volume full, to get good tone. But then, I can just turn the knob to get the full 30W playing great.

Revine16
    i hope i can get this too and i can get a free korg effects with it XD ^__^