BD 12 review by Washburn

• Reviewer's score: 4.5 Poor
Washburn: BD 12

Purchased from: Pawndora's Box

I'm using a Behringer starters guitar with this amp and has good clean sounds minus the buzzing. My friend played his Gibson Flying V on this pedal and sounded better than my guitar.The distortion sucks my guitar and sounds a lot better with the Gibson. I almost threw it out until I got a DigiTech Death Metal pedal. It sounds good for now until I can afford a Marshall, and a Dean or ESP. Sounds pretty good with a bass too.

I play blues and metal. So the clean sound is pretty good and decent. The Distortion however was horrible. I've been playing with this amp for a few months, I would've thrown it out if it wasn't for the pedal. If it were stolen. Just let it go and get a different amp. I don't like anything about this amp. The only upside is it's portable.

First I'll never use it on a gig. Second if this broke or got stolen I would get another amp. Don't rely on this amp, I use it for practice and you should too. If you want distortion, get a pedal or use another amp. On the upside it's portable. I kicked it and played it and still worked.

I have no idea when the amp was made because I brought this at a pawn shop. It is small and portable which is a good upside. I'm using this amp so I can save enough for a Marshall. My previous was stolen so I got this. This amp doesn't have enough power. And it's portable.