BD 33R review by Washburn

Purchased from: Walters Music Plex

I use an Epiphone Les Paul Special 2 with it and it sounds great especially because of the two humbuckers in gives an amayzing metall distortion sound. It suits my musical styles in both punk and metal because u can tone down your distortion shut it down completely you name it works great in both ways. This amp is not noisy feedback or static wise but when you pump up the master and volume it is so loud it hurts the ears. This amp has a great selection of sound as I said before great distortion and the reverb gives you a funk sort of vibe. When you have it really loud you do get a bit of feedback but it dosent really bother me.

I like to play metal mostly and it's a perfect match. There is nothing I wished to ask I went in tested it for a bit and brought it to the shelf. If it were stolen I would definitely buy it again, it's just that good an amp. I love that this amp can have so much of a distortion sound and the reverb is so awesome and it has so much power it shakes the walls. If only it had a bit of flanger, but I don't complain about it. So if you're looking for a good amp just to practice with or even play at a gig this is the whole package I sujest you check it out.

I can definitely depend on this amp and would use it at a gig with no back up because it's got all you need in one package. This amp has never broken down on me once and I take good care of it so it's never under heavy abuse.

This is a 2002-2003 I believe. This amp is very versitile you can pump so much distortion into it which is great for playing metal and sometimes punk. This amp has to chanels channel one, channel two and it also features an overdrive button it has an affects loop and a headphone jack and 2 inputs and it also features reverb. The only thing I wish this amp featured was flanger. With 33 watts of power it suits any mnusical style.