B-212 review by Yamaha

Purchased from: N/A

Like I said before the distortion sucks but the clean is wicked. I curenly have a Squier Strat with a digitech death meatal pedal. The amp isn't noisy just my guitar is f--ed. For the clean sound I give it a 9.

I play a lot of metal (Pantera, Metallica) and I have my Death Metal pedal and it's wicked. I'v been playing for a year and a half and know one belives me. If it got stole I would go find another one since there so friggin cheap (used). I just wish the distortion knod did something more then creat feedback.

I would use this amp at a gig without back up, I never have to worry about blowing a speaker because it can kill my cymbal happy drummer at 5. I don't think this amp will break unless I drop it down some stairs.

I think the amp was made some time in the '70s. It has a distortion knob on it and it bites. It's possiably has the worst distortion ever. But get a good distortion pedal and its great. The clean channel is a dream. It's 100w and it's really really loud, and really heavy but it has wheels on it so it's no problem except stairs. The only problem is it doesn't have a headphone jack so it's loud all the time.