B-212 review by Yamaha

I am using a Gibosn SG Standard with this and since my bridge pickup is quiet, I use my neck pickup 99% of the time. It has very nice tone, clean sound, and I get 0 feedback. If you go on the clean channel and use a Boss DS-1 stomp box the sound will be louder than anything you have ever heard. Throw it up to ten and you will be amazed.

It fits my style (Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Steppenwolf, and some new stuff). I have been playing for quite sometime now and if this amp was stolen from me I would look everywhere for another one. I love the clean channel, hate the distortion, and I love how loud it is. It comes pretty close to the Fender black twins but not all the way up with them. I chose to buy this amp because it was pretty cheap, it was all tube, and it was loud. If you find one of these amp I highly recommend that you purchase it.

I have had no problems yet with the amp. It is great! I would definitley use this for a gig without a backup.

I think this amp was made in the 1970's which means its dirt for that style of music. The distortion channel sucks but I think that the reverb and bright give the Fender super reverbs a good run for thier money. Also the clean channel is amazing, no feedback from my sg what so ever. It really needs a headphone jack because it's hella loud. I can use it for gigs with out back ups. It's louder than my friend's Marshall half stack. Great all tube state amp.

thedrdemolition
    Sorry, but it's incorrect. This amp is totally solid-state, those tubelooklike things you can see are extremely big capacitors. It's not a tube amp.
    doctom
    I have a 70's B212 100 watt amp and am willing to sell it. How much should I ask?