Two Timer Delay review by BBE

BBE: Two Timer Delay

Used it in my pedal board. Truely an analog delay based off a Boss DM-2. Very warm very vintage. Sounds like the edge from u2. Basically think the streets have no names. Boss dd3s are nice, but this sounds alive. That sounds cold and dead...robotic. 2 times are great. Its a dual pedal. However, because its true analog, max time is 330 ms. Generally with the right repeat and time, that is enough. Not for everybody though. With the 2 times its like 2 delays in 1. From what I can tell its true bypass. I cannot detect any difference in signal. VERY QUIET. Quietest pedal I own. The only time it gets noisy is when you put the mix all the way up, or you push the repeat so high it oscilats like any analog delay. Great sound. Really. For 55 I can't ask for anymore. Great for the gigging guitarist because of the 2 sounds...so very versatile.

For what I paid I can't ask for more. They did a great job. Warm, great sounding analog delay. True bypass, built like a tank. If not used, musicians friend has them new for 80 or so. So it wont break the bank. How many other true analog, true bypass solid built delays are there for 80? Oh and 2 preset times? Oh yeah. None. Great job BBE.

2 metal switches. Hard metal case. Knobs are thick and smooth. can't see any way this would break short of taking a hammer to it. I have not owned it long, so I cannot attest to long term reliablity yet. Its solid, and BBE is trusted, so I trust this pedal. Everybody loves Boss style switches. Big, silent, reliable. However, metal switches are simple, rugged, and easy to fix is they break. The knobs are metal. Whole thing is thick metal. I can't even squeeze it. Battery door is on the bottom with a latch to secure it in. No dismantling the pedal or unscrewing anything. Standard power adapter.

Bought it used from guitar center. Very straight forward. Times for time 1 and time 2, repeat (lnength of the actual repeat that is controlle by the time), and the mix. 1 Switch for on/off, 1 to toggle the two preset delay times. The most logical way to use the pedal is 1 time short, 1 time long. Mine was used, no manual. Uses a standard power adapter, 1 spot friendly.