Two Timer Delay review by BBE

BBE: Two Timer Delay

Purchased from: j&r music world

My gear has been evolving. And it held up pretty well. Right now I am using a Gibson Les Paul, a Jekyll And Hyde and a Ampeg V50, I use this when I want a fast delay because 330 ms isn't exactly long. This thing feeds back like crazy if the mix and repeats reach any combination that exceeds 11. So if your looking to drown your signal in delay this may not be for you. I haven't really used this for noise making shenanigans because the knobs are so clustered together so controlling it with my size 13 (us) shoes is a no go. Maybe if I get some 3rd hands or some other foot controller then I'll let you know.

I play metal, rock and weird ambient stuff and it fits ok for what I use it for. It significantly colors your sound so even with the time, mix, and repeats at minimum you will notice some coloration. I like it though makes overall tone darker. The one thing I absolutely despise about this thing is the rubber bottom so velcroing it down is extremely difficult so it doesn't make much contact with the board so it peals very easily. I know its not important to its performance in anyway but its extremely agrivating. I wish it had better knob placement and a different rubber skid thing. Its not bad for what I paid for it but I would not buy it again because I want a bit more versatility.

Since I bought this thing I have yet to have a problem in 3-4 years I would gig with out a back up.

Its a fairly straight foward delay really not much to it. Its an analog delay with two short delay times [330 ms I believe I'm not sure its somewhere in that ballpark] the BBE also has a mix and a repeat knob. Its big claim to Fame is two delay times and it has an led for each of the two delay times.

tdunster
    I have one of these and I am very impressed. Built like a tank and it gets along well with my Phase 90, Mind Bender, and SD-1.