AM100 Acoustic Modeler review by Behringer

Behringer: AM100 Acoustic Modeler

Purchased from: ebay

I've used this pedal with a few different Ibanez guitars, a Peavey Windsor and a Crate V18. The only time it's noisy is when you step on the pedal to activate/deactivate. it's a subtle pop, but if you're the only person playing it's fairly noticeable. Other than this, the sounds are very good from it.

I play rock and metal mainly, but like I said I just use this to spice up clean sections when I play Live. I've been playing for a few years now and have owned a few other Behringer products and I personally don't mind them. All of mine have worked great for the price. If it were lost or stolen, I would definitely buy another one, especially at this price. I compared this to the Boss pedal and they are very similar, except this one is about 1/3 of the price.

I've used this pedal many times Live and without a backup. I only used it to spice up the clean sections of songs so I didn't use it a ton. I've had it for a couple years so it's been fairly durable and reliable. All Behringer pedals are made from plastic, but they are still fairly tough and I don't think it's a reason to avoid these pedals.

The AM100 is an acoustic similation pedal from Behringer. This pedal is really straightforward and easy to use. It has 4 different modes to choose from: standard, large, piezo and bright. The other controls include: Level, Enhance, and Resonance. You can get a variety of sounds from this relatively inexpensive pedal.