DD100 Digital Delay review by Behringer

Behringer: DD100 Digital Delay

Purchased from: ebay

I use this pedal through my Crate practice amp all the time and it sounds great with my strat and les paul. The only complaint about the sound that I have is the slight popping sound you get when you Switch the pedal into bypass mode. But for its price, the sound is still very good.

I play rock and metal music, and this pedal has worked everytime I needed it to. I have been playing guitar for a couple years now..bass for 8 years. I really don't use effects a whole lot, but I have quite a few of them that I keep in my setup. Once again, for the price that you can Pick one of these pedals up for, you can't go wrong. I have a few other Behringer products and I haven't had any problems with any of them.

I have used this pedal, along with other Behringer pedals, for awhile with no problems what'soever. I think that people get the wrong idea about Behringer products because they are so cheaply bought. If you are a guitarist on a budget, and you need a Digital Delay pedal, I recommend this one.

This pedal has a very good Digital Delay sound for it's price, and is very easy to use. There are four control knobs on the pedal: level, feedback, time, and mode. The level knob adjusts the output level. The feedback knob adjusts the amount of signal repetitions. The time knob controls the delay time. And the mode knob allows you to Switch between three different delay time ranges: 200ms, 500ms, or 1300ms and also allows you to choose mono or stereo mode.

jfking
    yeah its plastic i own the fx100 pedal which features this effect. VERY VERY GOOD QUALITY
    fretsonfire74
    synth002
    Yeh im sure they are all plastic all the ones I have are, even tho there plastic tho they aint just gonna fall apart.. I mean if you treat your gear like crap then its your own fault!
    Tyler Wright
    My LED light is fudged on mine - stays on all the time (I took the low-tech solution and simply ducttaped it) I recommend against purchasing this pedal. and yes - it is plastic
    danielrobbyshor
    [quotelol, its not plastic, i own this pedal, i dont really use it all that much but it was selling for $50 australian, so i decided to get it just in case.but its def not plastic.[/quote] dude it IS plastic. i had the behringer OD pedal. biggest waste of money ever. dont buy this pedal.
    Weybl Himself
    I wouldn't be so worried about them being plastic but tha fact that Behringer gear has an inherently bad sound. I've only ever used one piece of behringer gear that din't suck all the tone out of every sound and that was a very early 4 channel rack compressor which had a dbx chipset in it. They just colour the sound far too much in a bad way. Personally I'd steer toward the Digitech X-series digidelay if you want bang for your buck
    Badmotorfever
    yeah i got the Behringer wah, and that was terrible...and Behringer pedals generally aren't brilliant. Go for Boss or Digitech or something.
    ComradeCarlos
    I'm not a big fan of behringer, i bought an amp of that brand, it was pretty darn cheap for a 120 watt (can't remember of the top of my head)worked well first few weeks then it ****ed up on me, oh well you get what you pay for i guess...
    daddrivesaneon
    i have a behringer bass overdrive pedal ans that sucks shit i dont know about any other pedals by behringer tho,im not going to waste my money on any other behringer pedals
    CapnKickass
    I just bought this pedal, I tried it in the store and the tone sounded good and it made cool stuff happen, but I hope it doesn't crap out on me since it was only $50 cnd. I was origionally going to try the digidelay. It's lame that it didn't even come with a battery though.