DD100 Digital Delay review by Behringer

• Reviewer's score: 1.3 Junky
Behringer: DD100 Digital Delay

I'm only using it with a Squier SE100 starter pack but all of my friends and guitar teacher say that Behringer pedals are the last resort for anything. When stepping on the actual pedal it makes a horrible clicking noise, I tried to get it to sound like van halens song "cathedral" But it's like comparing Kanye West to Freddy Mercury, it's just two totally different sounds.

I play variations from clasical rock to heavy/death metal and this pedal isnt really the best fir that I could of had. I have a Marshall JH-1 and the sound are amazing. I would trade the DD100 for a Marshall Digital Delay any day. This pedal is horrible. Don't buy Behringer pedals.

I would only ever use this "thing" if there wasn't any other pedals available. No way could this pedal be reliable. I can't depend on it because the battery will phontomly die on me. If I was to ever play a gig with this pedal I would have a back up most definately, I would prefer not to use it and go straight for a Marshall pedal any day.

The dials are very twitchy and hard to use, It came with NO instruction manual, Changing the battery is like trying to open a can with only your finger nails. This pedal is NOT easy to use in the slightest. There is no way that the pedal has been ever upgraded.

UG_bastardo
    rehouse it in an aluminum case, change the pots, input jack, power supply, etc. i bet it'll only cost you 50 bucks. then you may complain if it doesnt work.