DD100 Digital Delay review by Behringer

Behringer: DD100 Digital Delay

Purchased from: ebay

I use this delay effect with a variety of Ibanez guitars, a Peavey Windsor and Crate V18. This pedal isn't noisy at all and the delay modes sound great. Works well with both clean and distorted sounds and it doesn't change the tone of your setup at all. By turning the feedback knob up, you can get delay effects that will keep ringing out. I use this quite a bit when we are playing Live, just to kill time when someone is tuning, getting a drink, making adjustments, etc.

I play rock and metal and this works well for both. I've been playing guitar for a few years now and I've owned a few different stompboxes in the past. This one sounds very good for the price and if it were lost or stolen I would definitely buy another one, especially at this price.

This pedal is very reliable and I've used it Live for the past couple of years without a backup. Behringer pedals are notorious for a couple of negative things: battery life and their plastic construction. The plastic isn't a big worry because it is very durable. I bought a One Spot system to remedy the battery issue.

The DD100 Digital Delay pedal from Behringer features 6 different delay modes, each fully customizable by using the time knob. Very easy to get great delay effects from this pedal. Each mode is explained in the included manual. Controls include Level, Feedback, Time and Mode.

ichakanabin
    This one is a pretty good DD-3 clone. I have no complaints aside from the fact that it's made of plastic. I take care of my gear very well though so im sure I wont break it. check out my youtube page: www.youtube.com/user/ichakanabin \m/,
    PsiGuy60
    I had one, it worked pretty well for the time it did work. After a month or so though the electronics became f*cked up and it wouldn't work anymore.