DR100 Digital Reverb review by Behringer

Behringer: DR100 Digital Reverb

Purchased from: eBay

I play my strat and les paul through this pedal, and a few others, through a Crate practice amp. It is very easy to get a good sound out of this pedal too, and with all the tone options you can dial in most reverb sounds. This pedal has a very good reverb sound, especially on the spring and plate modes. To be quite honest, this pedal has better reverb than some of the amps I've played on.

I play rock and metal music, and have been for a couple years. I've played bass for about 8 years as well. If it were lost or stolen, I would probably buy another one. For the price, you cannot go wrong with these pedals. I'm a guitarist on a budget, so this pedal is perfect for me.

Like all of the other Behringer pedals I own, I haven't had any problems with this one. It's made of plastic but the construction of this pedal is very sturdy. I bought this pedal because of it's low price, and I wasn't expecting much in the quality department from it. But it is a very nice addition and the money was well spent.

This is probably my favorite Behringer pedal that I own. There are four control knobs on the pedal: level, tone, time, and mode. The level knob adjusts the output level. The tone knob shapes the overall sound. The time knob controls the reverb time intervals. The mode knob lets you choose between the different reverb modes: spring, hall, gate, room, and modulate. All of these features are explained in the included manual.