DR100 Digital Reverb review by Behringer

Behringer: DR100 Digital Reverb

Purchased from: zZsounds

I use this pedal with a few Ibanez models and my Peavey Windsor and it's not noisy in the least. The reverb effects are all distinct and customizable. This pedal really adds to your clean sound, especially if the amp you're playing on doesn't have built-in reverb. The sound is very digital (hence the name) so you will be able to tell the difference between this and an amp with a spring reverb built in. However, this pedal comes close to replicating those sounds.

I play rock and metal music and own a few Ibanez guitars, Peavey Windsor, and Crate V18. This pedal really improved my clean sounds on past amps. If it were lost or stolen today, I probably wouldn't replace it because my V18 has excellent built-in reverb... in the past I would have definitely replaced it. Especially for the price, you can't really go wrong.

I have used this pedal many times Live without a backup and have had no problems with it what'soever. I used it more when my amp didn't have built-in reverb... but now that I have an amp that does I rarely use this pedal. I would say this pedal is durable. Like all Behringer pedals it is made from plastic. But under normal use I would say that it is durable and should last for years like mine has.

The DR100 from Behringer is a 24 Bit/40 kHz digital reverb pedal. It came with a detailed manual explaining each of the modes featured on the unit. It is really easy to get a good sound out of it; decide what mode of reverb you want, adjust the tone, adjust the time, adjust the level. It features two inputs and two outputs.

jtbull
    i was wondering the same thing as a boss. Boss is a bit too expensive