EM600 Echo Machine review by Behringer

Behringer: EM600 Echo Machine

Purchased from: J&R New York

I use this work of art with my Peavey Raptor plus exp and my Peavey Backstage amp. It never let me down. The pedal never did have a noise issue (like if it is too loud or if the sound isnt coming out right) so it always sounded just like I wanted it to sound because of the delay level knob.

I have been playing for almost 2 years now and I am using this pedal and the Behringer UM300 pedal for the distortion parts of the songs that I play. My favorite delay is the reverse signal delay that reverses every sound that the guitar makes to a symmetric echo. When I first bought the pedal I thought that it would have a wah-wah delay too but some effects on the pedal preety much sound similar. I would never trade this pedal for any other delay one, and that's the truth, ruth, uth, th.

I have this pedal for 1 year now and still looks like it was just bought from the store but there is a down side to this pedal of course, and it is its battery consuption. It consumes its 9V battery quickly so if you're going to a gig with this baby, don't forget to pack some extra 9V batteries.

It's a great delay pedal. I would recomend it to anyone who is looking for a sweet echo/delay pedal. The user manual is not very big, although it does cover everything you need to know. There are 5 different knobs: Mix(where you set the level of the delays), Repeat(where you set the number of the delays), Time(controls the delay time), Mode(where you can set different delay modes) and Mod(where you can control the levels of vibrato, chorus or wow and flutter according to the type chosen). You can also prevent delays from being cropped when bypassing the effect. It also has 2 inputs and 2 outputs so you can use it with 2 guitars hooked in 2 amplifiers!

bradleyard
    Just got this tonight, running it in my effects loop with my old DOD FX65 stereo chorus. So far, so good! Love the ping-pong effect between two amps, and I'm really digging how versatile it is. Going to get more in-depth with it tomorrow night.
    xxunder-takerxx
    all of those super cheap behringer pedals are great for just messing around, and they ALL are battery hogs. amazing for their prices though.
    Pedalist
    lol. this thing sound cool! @ xxunder-takerxx your right about the battery hogging.
    Blas3
    that ending made this whole review unforgattable and great reat eat at t
    Waspfactor
    Ive had this for a few days now and its taken that long to really get a feel for how it works,there is so much packed into this box,that once you get a feel for how to set it up it really delivers,it sounds really sweet at all settings plus on top of delay and echo you have a basic flanger,chorus and vibrato.Great little pedal,highly recommended.Shop around tho as ive seen this go for £50,tho i got mine for 30 on amazon.