EQ700 Graphic Equalizer review by Behringer

Behringer: EQ700 Graphic Equalizer

Purchased from: ebay

I use this pedal with my strat and les paul, and it works great for both. The manual says that you can use it with almost any instrument; including bass and keyboard. I seen someone on youtube using one with some digital sound processor, kinda cool. Overall, another great sounding Behringer pedal for the budget guitarist.

I play rock and metal music, and this pedal is perfect for both. I'm sure it would be great for other genres as well. The sound/tone range is incredible. You can boost the lows..add a little distortion for a really metal sound. Or you can boost the highs..add a little reverb for a really clean rock sound. Either way, for the price, this was the right decision for me.

This pedal, like most Behringer pedals, seems very durable. The chassis is made of ABS plastic, but don't let that fool you, it is very sturdy. I have had this pedal for quite some time and I have never had a problem with it. So, yes, I would use it on a gig without a backup.

This pedal is very easy to use if you know anything about an equalizer. The manual explains the pedals features in better detail but here is a brief rundown. There are 8 sliders on this pedal; 7 frequency sliders and a level slider. The frequency ranges from 100 Hz to 6.4kHz. Basically, you can boost (up to 15dB) or cut (up to -15dB) each frequency by moving the slider up or down. The level slider allows you to control the overall output level of the pedal. Very simple use, and very good range/sound.