HB01 Hellbabe review by Behringer

Behringer: HB01 Hellbabe

Purchased from: American Musical Supply

I use a Behringer GM108, Behringer X V-AMP, Ibanez RG370, and Ibanez GRX-20. This is the worst part of the Wah, it's supposed to be based on a Dunlop Crybaby, but all I get with it when I use other effects with it is a hsssssh, but when I use it on clean directly to my amp, it sounds pretty good.

I play a wide variety of Rock, Metal, and I dabble with Blues. I've been playing for a year and three months. I wish I could've heard sound clips of it while it was used with other effects. If it was stolen I wouldn't care, I plan on giving it to a friend of mine who is a bassist, he'll get more use out of it than I can, I plan on buying another wah very soon. I didn't really compare it to anything else, it was $30 and I wanted a wah. I wish it had better sound.

It's realiable, it only has a sqeak to it, but when you play you can't hear the squeak. I would use this on a gig, but it doesn't sound good with other effects, which I use alot.

This is easy to use, it has a Depth rate to adjust underneath, it has a boost button, boost knob, Q knob, fine knob, and a frequency adjustment. There was no manual, but it isn't too difficult to figure out.